Advanced Search How-to
Stickstats has an advanced search feature you can use, to search via asset
attributes in the form of filters. The filters take the form of
- 'wep': This filter lets you search for a weapon. It is not an exact term,
nor is it case sensitive. You may surround your search value in quotes to
perform an exact search.
- 'equip': This filter lets you search for a piece of equipment. It is not an
exact term not is it case sensitive. You may surround your search value in
quotes to perform an exact search.
- 'class': This filter lets you search by weight class. It is exact but it is
not case sensitive.
- 'type': This filter lets you search by asset type. It is not exact nor is it
- 'fac': This filter lets you search by faction. It is exact, but not case
- 'tons': This filter lets you search by tonnage, with an operator preceeding.
As a numeric filter, it takes the form
tons:[<>=]\d+. For the non-regex
inclined, this means you specify >, <, or = followed by the tonnage.
These refer to greater than, less than, or equal to, specifically.
Additionally, you can combine filters using parentheses (
)) and the
or. Be careful using parentheses, as if you unbalance
them, your query will fail and I cannot be bothered to write something to give
you proper feedback on syntax errors.
- 'and': Combines two or more filters/expressions, both must match.
- 'or': Combines two or more filters/expressions, either or both can match,
but not none.
- '(': Begins a group of filters/expressions, that can be nested. Unmatched
parentheses will cause your query to behave unexpectedly, or fail outright.
- ')': Ends a group of filters/expressions. There must be one closing
parenthesis for each opening parenthesis, or else the query will not run at
(wep:atm or wep:lrm) and (equip:BAP or equip:bhp) and class:heavy and type:mech
Will search for all heavy mechs that have either atms or lrms (or both!) while
also having either BAP or BHP (or both!).
fac:cl and (equip:GECM or equip:AECM) and tons:>35
Will search for all clan assets (including asf, vtol, tanks, and mechs) that
have either GECM or AECM.
type:aerospace and wep:guided and class:medium
Will search for all medium aerospace with Bomb_LaserGuided.
wep:"AC10" and wep:"ppc"
Will search for an exact match for ac10 (case insensitive) and an exact match
for ppc (case insensitive). Note that exact values must be in either the list
of equipmnet or the list of weapons below, or it won't match anything.
Some filters are only going to work with specific parameters.
all (only applies to the APC)
These are approximate
aerospace fighter can be abbreviated to
wheeled (some lighter tanks have wheels instead of tracks e.g. chevy, mithras)